$135 per 45 - 60 -minute session (or Aetna copay)
I am an in-network provider with Aetna insurance. However, if you have some other insurance (especially Excellus), it's possible that your plan may still cover my services. I work with a billing agency that can determine this very quickly. My billing agency can also answer the following questions for you:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits - for telehealth (during COVID)?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician
If you plan to pay out-of-pocket, I am happy to provide you with a statement or a Superbill to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Credit/Debit/HSA cards are preferred. Payment is requested at each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay a cancellation fee of $50.
Inquire about scheduling a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.